- Too many navigation points for the user make it confusing as to where they should start their search.
- "Adds Nearby" section seems disturbing. It is too big and inconsistent compared to other items in the screen. Image placemnet in this section doesn't indicate that scrolling horizontally will show more nearby ads.
- The "Settings" button location is not accessible. It is is located at the end of the scrolled page.
- Having two "Post an add" button, one in the middle of the screen and one in the bottom navigation bar is unnecessary and makes the screen more cluttered.
- “Brows Categories” button is too close to “Ads Nearby” section which makes is it less prominent and eye catching.